Home wrecking actress Sienna Miller recently revealed she doesn't like being in the limelight and she’s simply desperate for a normal life. Oh our hearts bleed.“I don’t court attention. I don’t go to other people’s premieres. I haven’t been out to a club in London for years. When I’m not working, I want to be myself. I don’t have assistants, bodyguards or even a driver because I try to pretend in my own head that this isn’t happening.”
Oh what’s an actress to do?! How about stop acting? Ever thought of that? But wait there’s more:
“I have a lot of respect for Keira. She’s another girl who’s in a similar position to me but she still has her reputation intact. Naturally I intend to sully it before the year’s out. Only joking...”
If anyone else had said that we might find it funny but as it’s Sienna we think Keira had better watch out!

No comments:
Post a Comment